MongoDB Training Chennai
MongoDB Training Overview
By offering the best of traditional databases as well as the flexibility, scale, and performance required by today's applications, MongoDB Training lets innovators deploy apps as big as they can possibly dream. From startups to enterprises, for the modern and the mission-critical, MongoDB is the database for giant ideas.
MongoDB Training Free Session
Free demo session on 18th June 2016 (3PM to 6PM)
Online registration click here
Overview of MongoDB Training Free Session
What is MongoDB and Need for it.
SQL VS No SQL
What is Bigdata and where we need it.
Managing huge volume of data and scaling application
Setting mongo DB environment on windows and linux
Data storage in mongo DB
JSON vs BSON
Features in Mongodb and its future growth.
MongoDB Complete Developer Training in Chennai
MongoDB Training will be given on latest 3.2 mongodb updates
IT professionals who wants to become a master in MongoDB BIG Data can enroll this course,
Basic Knowledge in JSON, Java Script is preferred.
Basic knowledge in Database systems.
SQL knowledge is not needed, but helps for comparison study.
Cost 6000 Rs. Duration : 24 hours
MongoDB Training Features:
Free demo class before joining.
Technical support will be given for next 3 years from the date of joining
Permanent trainer, No trainer change during training period.
Trainer with 5+ years of experience in MongoDB application.
MongoDB Training will be given with real time application
Guidance for migration SQL-DB to MongoDB
AWS Cloud deployment and monitoring
100% satisfaction guaranty.
Guidance for job change and interview preparation
Java and Node JS integration (On request)
MongoDB Training Batch Details
Individual training will also be arranged on request(based on availability)
Only 3 to 5 candidate per batch
Both weekend and weekdays batch available
Flexible training timing
MongoDB Traing Course Overview
Freshers please do not apply for this course
Duration 24 hrs
Training fees 6000 Rs.
MongoDB Training Course Content
- Introduction to MongoDB Basic
- What is big data? Why we need it?
- SQL vs No SQL database?
- NoSQL Database Types
- The Benefits of NoSQL
- Building Dynamic Schemas
- MongoDb Training Installation
- - Centos | Ubuntu | windows
- - Starting the server and launching shell window
- - Setting up user Admin rolls
- MongoDb Training Configuration
- - Changing default DB data path
- - Changing port number
- - Configuring username and password
- MongoDb Training CURD Operation
- - Insert Documents
- - Query Documents
- - Modify Documents
- - Remove Documents
- - Limit Fields to Return from a Query
- - Limit Number of Elements in an Array after an Update
- Data Modeling
- - Document Structure
- - References
- - Atomicity of Write Operations
- - Document Growth
- - Data Use and Performance
- - Analyzing the performance and indexing
- Data Model Design
- - Embedded Data Models
- - Normalized Data Models
- - GridFS
- Model Relationships between Documents
- - Model One-to-One Relationships with Embedded Documents
- - Model One-to-Many Relationships with Embedded Documents
- - Model One-to-Many Relationships with Document References
- Model Tree Structures
- - Model Tree Structures with Parent References
- - Model Tree Structures with Child References
- - Model Tree Structures with an Array of Ancestors
- - Model Tree Structures with Materialized Paths
- - Model Tree Structures with Nested Sets
- MongoDB Training Administration
- - Creating Backups and restoring it.
- - Securing MongoDB server.
- - Working with Journals.
- - Working Modern Administrative tools.
- Aggregation Concepts
- - Aggregation Pipeline
- - Single Purpose Aggregation Operations
- - Writing Map reduce logics
- Index Introduction
- - Default _id
- - Single Field
- - Compound Index
- - Multikey Index
- - Geospatial Index
- - Text Indexes
- - Hashed Indexes
- Replica Set
- - Use of replica Set
- - Setting up replica set
- - Asynchronous Replication
- - Automatic Failover
- - Arbiter setup
- - Purpose of Sharding
- - Vertical scaling vs horizontal scaling
- - Config server
- - Shard Server
- - Query Routers
- - Application Router
- Connecting MongoDb with Java
- - Building DAO layer for MongoDb
- - Managing Connections in Java
- - Writing reusable and Generics Layer for application
- - MongoDB best java Google morphia Framework
- Working with NodeJs programming
- - Connecting NodeJs with MongoDB.
Candid Industrial Training is a complete IT Training Institute & MongoDB Training Chennai dedicated to provide Spring Training for IT Students and corporate employees. Candid is the leading Java Training in Chennai, Spring Training, Struts, Spring and Hibernate Training Institute of chennai.
View our MongoDB Training Chennai Google plus page here.
Find our company Candid Industrial Training on Google Map Listing.